Happystring ensemble is offered as a class in addition to lessons. Students perform for each other in a master class setting, followed by a rehearsal of ensemble music.
- Students learn to work as a team
- Students have unlimited performance opportunities
- Students learn from the teacher and from their peers
- Students experience a wider variety of repertoire
- Students learn communication and social skills
- Students benefit from productive, positive competition
What will my child learn?
- Practice techniques
- Ear training skills
- Sight reading
- Interval identification
- Ensemble skills
- Music Theory
- Social skills
Dr. Rachel Green (that’s me!) - Learn about my background
Who can apply?
Harpists preschool through high school who have the permission of their harp teacher.
How do I apply?
Contact me to apply.
Do I need to bring a harp to class?
Yes! Let me know if you need help finding a harp to rent. I have multiple contacts and can help you find a great deal.